Helbiz Access Washington, D.C.
Unlimited 30min rides for free
In the District of Columbia, the Helbiz Rider Accessibility Program plan waives any applicable vehicle deposit and offers unlimited trips under 30 minutes to any customer with an income level at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- 0 unlock
- Free unlimited 30 minutes trips
- $.07/minute after the initial 30 minutes
- Applicable only to bikes
- Taxes and applicable fees apply
The Helbiz Access Plan in Washington DC is available to anyone currently enrolled in one of the following programs:
- DCHA’s Housing Choice Voucher Program
- DC’s Healthcare Alliance Program
- Residential Aid Discount (RAD) by Pepco Show More
How to enroll
Fill in the form below and submit the required documents.