Helbiz Access Washington, D.C.
Unlimited 30min rides for free
In the District of Columbia, the Helbiz Rider Accessibility Program plan waives any applicable vehicle deposit and offers unlimited trips under 30 minutes to any customer with an income level at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- 0 unlock
- Free unlimited 30 minutes trips
- $.07/minute after the initial 30 minutes
- Applicable only to bikes
- Taxes and applicable fees apply
The Helbiz Access Plan in Washington DC is available to anyone currently enrolled in one of the following programs:
- DCHA’s Housing Choice Voucher Program
- DC’s Healthcare Alliance Program
- Residential Aid Discount (RAD) by Pepco Show More
How to enroll
Fill in the form below and submit the required documents.
No smartphone, no problem!
If you do not have a Smartphone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - make sure to mention the city where you’re located
A customer service representative will then provide you with a phone number that directly connects you to our local operations team
The local team will then virtually manage your Helbiz ride:
- To begin your ride, text “Unlock”, + the serial number of the vehicle you wish to ride, to the phone number provided
- To end your ride, park your vehicle and text “Lock” to the phone number provided
No credit or debit card? Pay in cash!
If you need to utilize our cash payment option, please email email@example.com, mentioning the city where you’re located
A customer service representative will then connect you with our local operations team, who will assist you in determining the best method for your cash payment. These include:
Visiting our local operations warehouse, where our team can accept cash and immediately add funds to your account
Attending a local Helbiz event, where our team can accept cash and immediately add funds to your account
Visiting one of our partner community centers, who can accept cash and provide you a code that will add $10, $20 or $30 to your account